Beginner's List

From: "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Beginner's List
Date: 2001-10-04 16:09:13
Lists: pgsql-sql

Folks,

A new PostgreSQL user pointed out to me that there is nobody currently
on the pgsql-beginner list with any depth of experience. As a result,
most posts there go answered with an "Uh ... I dunno either." or even
misinformation.

To help remedy this, I would like to take 1 beginner question per day.
But I can't figure out how to do this without subscribing to
pgsql-beginner and suffering a deluge of 100's of e-mails. Can anyone
suggest something?

-Josh Berkus

Josh Berkus
Complete information technology josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
and data management solutions (415) 565-7293
for law firms, small businesses fax 621-2533

Attachment Content-Type Size
unknown_filename text/plain 2 bytes