Re: Could not receive data from server

From: Amin Abdulghani <amin(at)quantiva(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Could not receive data from server
Date: 2003-08-06 14:16:54
Lists: pgsql-general

Compiling postgres client with -D_REENTRANT seems to
remove
this problem. It seems to have been a thread issue with
webware (and more specfically errno associated the
pqReadData).
On a side note, I noticed that the configure.in for 7.2.1
doesnt seem to have any option for compiling with the
above flag. Is it available for the next releases 7.3/7.4?

Thanks..
Amin