Undeliverable Message

From: <MAILER-DAEMON(at)mail1(dot)sfr(dot)fr>
To: <pgsql-general(at)hub(dot)org>
Subject: Undeliverable Message
Date: 1999-03-03 04:53:51
Lists: pgsql-general

To: ISMTP(at)SFRA0046@Servers[<pgsql-general-digest(at)hub(dot)org>]
Subject: pgsql-general-digest V1 #241

Message not delivered to recipients below. Press F1 for help with VNM
error codes.

VNM3043: DE_VOLDER Fabrice(at)ATR_EXPL_LYON1@SFR_DO_CNTR_EST

VNM3043 -- MAILBOX IS FULL

The message cannot be delivered because the
recipient's mailbox contains the maximum number of
messages, as set by the system administrator. The
recipient must delete some messages before any
other messages can be delivered.
The maximum message limit for a user's mailbox is
10,000. The default message limit is 1000 messages.
Administrators can set message limits using the
Mailbox Settings function available in the
Manage User menu (MUSER).

When a user's mailbox reaches the limit, the
user must delete some of the messages before
the mailbox can accept any more incoming messages.

---------------------- Original Message Follows ----------------------

pgsql-general-digest Tuesday, March 2 1999 Volume 01 : Number 241

Indexes created when insert blobs--problems!
NEWBIE: How do I use \copy to populate from a flat file
FW: indexing functions
Re: [GENERAL] NEWBIE: How do I use \copy to populate from a flat file
Re: [GENERAL] NEWBIE: How do I use \copy to populate from a flat file
Converting SQL.Server Stored Procedures..
A security problem (newbie)
Re: [SQL] FW: indexing functions
Re: [GENERAL] NEWBIE: How do I use \copy to populate from a flat file
Broken Pipe?
A security problem (newbie)
selects on datetime