Undeliverable Message

From: <MAILER-DAEMON(at)mail1(dot)sfr(dot)fr>
To: <pgsql-general(at)hub(dot)org>
Subject: Undeliverable Message
Date: 1999-05-25 07:31:21
Lists: pgsql-general

To: ISMTP(at)SFRA0046@Servers[<pgsql-general-digest(at)hub(dot)org>]
Subject: pgsql-general-digest V1 #328

Message not delivered to recipients below. Press F1 for help with VNM
error codes.

VNM3043: DE_VOLDER Fabrice(at)ATR_EXPL_LYON1@SFR_DO_CNTR_EST

VNM3043 -- MAILBOX IS FULL

The message cannot be delivered because the
recipient's mailbox contains the maximum number of
messages, as set by the system administrator. The
recipient must delete some messages before any
other messages can be delivered.
The maximum message limit for a user's mailbox is
10,000. The default message limit is 1000 messages.
Administrators can set message limits using the
Mailbox Settings function available in the
Manage User menu (MUSER).

When a user's mailbox reaches the limit, the
user must delete some of the messages before
the mailbox can accept any more incoming messages.

pgsql-general-digest Monday, May 24 1999 Volume 01 : Number 328

[...]

pgsql-general-digest Monday, May 24 1999 Volume 01 : Number 327

[...]

pgsql-general-digest Monday, May 24 1999 Volume 01 : Number 326

Re: [GENERAL] Full Text Searches
Undeliverable Message
Announce: free Perl AddressBook