Re: Where find the Mac OS X Client binaries of pqsql ?

From: "Henry B(dot) Hotz" <hotz(at)jpl(dot)nasa(dot)gov>
To: rrp <rrp(at)wanadoo(dot)fr>, pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Where find the Mac OS X Client binaries of pqsql ?
Date: 2001-08-06 23:41:54
Lists: pgsql-ports

At 11:02 AM +0200 8/5/01, rrp wrote:
>Hello,
> I search the binaries for Mac OS X Client but i can not find it !
>Maybe am i a dummy ?

If you want ODBC into Microsoft Excel that's not there yet, but
should be available shortly after Office for X is available.

If you just want a Unix-side client then just get/compile the source.
It works. The major issues come if you want to integrate with the
bundled tcl or ssl. In those cases you need to download the headers
from the Darwin site (or I can send them to you).

Cross my heart, strike me dead, stick a lobster on my head.
John Crichton -- Farscape, 6/15/01
h(dot)b(dot)hotz(at)jpl(dot)nasa(dot)gov, or hbhotz(at)oxy(dot)edu