[Pljava-dev] Need access to a Linux box

From: thhal at mailblocks(dot)com (Thomas Hallgren)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Need access to a Linux box
Date: 2004-12-05 19:22:21
Lists: pljava-dev

I'm in process of releasing a PL/Java based on the latest 8.0.0rc1. My
Linux box is x86_64 based and even if I can cross-compile a 32 bit
binary on it, I feel it's not really the same thing. Normally I use the
"testdrive" over at hp but it has had a "no space left on device" status
for a couple of days now. Does anyone know about some other place where
I can compile and run some rudimentary tests?

I need a Linux based i586 or i686 with gcc 3.4.1 or higher (The gcj in
earlier versions is not good enough) and either a preinstalled Sun JDK
1.4.2 (or higher) or some diskspace so that I can do a local
installation myself. I will also need space for PostgreSQL in two
flawors, the 7.4.6 and the 8.0.0rc1. A local and fairly restricted
account is fine as long as I can ftp stuff to some local directory.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Thomas Hallgren