Re: Wierd performance issue with 8.1cvs

From: Thomas Hallgren <thhal(at)mailblocks(dot)com>
To: Oleg Bartunov <oleg(at)sai(dot)msu(dot)su>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Wierd performance issue with 8.1cvs
Date: 2005-04-24 09:05:53
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Oleg Bartunov wrote:
> I think it's quite useful to correct, because many of us use english only
> when reading mailing lists and documentation :)

I think that it's important to refrain from corrections on a public
forum as long as the essence of the message is clear. Some people might
get offended, others might just stop writing because they get
intimidated by the seemingly high demands on correct spelling or
sentence structure.

I appreciate getting corrected by people I know in a limited forum. I
would not expect it when I do a mistakes here. Can't say it ever has
happend although there's often good grounds for it so I have nothing to
complain about. :-)

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren