Re: PostgreSQL hosting in the Netherlands

From: jdassen(at)cistron(dot)nl (J(dot)H(dot)M(dot) Dassen (Ray))
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL hosting in the Netherlands
Date: 2001-07-11 07:55:53
Lists: pgsql-general

Nils Zonneveld <nils(at)mbit(dot)nl> wrote:
> I'm searching for a web hosting company that also supports PostgreSQL
> and that is based in the Netherlands. Does anyone know a good one?

Ones that I'm aware of are
- Business Internet Trends, http://www.bit.nl
- Cistron Internet Services, http://www.cistron-internet.nl (my employer);
look for "WWW server groot" under "zakelijk"

I'm sure there are others, but the usual suspects
http://www.webhosters.nl
http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=postgresql%20hosting&as_ugroup=nl.*
didn't help much.

HTH,
Ray
--
"Text processing doesn't matter." Fortran.
Larry Wall on common fallacies of language design