Record Sets

From: "Dale Anderson" <danderso(at)crystalsugar(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Record Sets
Date: 2001-09-27 16:05:13
Lists: pgsql-general

I am in the process of trying to convince a Microsoft SQL Guy, that Postgres is what we need to look at, for replacing one of our OTHER ($$$$$$) databases. He wants to go with SQL Server. One of his arguments is that PostgreSQL functions don't return Record Sets. Is this true, or can functions return record sets??

Thanks in Advance,
Dale.