Looking for Commercial Developers - Detroit, MI

From: "Curt Miller" <CMILLER(at)ttc-usa(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Looking for Commercial Developers - Detroit, MI
Date: 1999-01-22 20:28:33
Lists: pgsql-general

I am in charge of software development in our company. We are currently researching having contractor(s) develop business applications (client/server and Web enabled) using both Linux and PostgreSQL. We are located in Ann Arbor, Michigan and are looking for a partner company geographically close.

Please send me contact information, information about projects you have completed and references. Thanks!

Curt Miller