Re: Strange Access and PgSQL ODBC

From: Jamie Walker <jamie(at)sagaxis(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Strange Access and PgSQL ODBC
Date: 2000-10-16 20:16:40
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

In article <01C03744(dot)C1ACB940(at)CHARLES>, Charles Killmer <charlesk(at)netgai
ntechnology.com> writes
> A while ago I posted a message about stange deletions in a linked table. When
>a value would be entered into the table through access (table or form view), it
>would change all the values on that row to #Deleted, until the table was closed
>and reopend.
Turn ROW VERSIONING on in the advanced properties for the ODBC
connection and re-attach the tables. Make sure that the tables have a
primary key and it should work fine. (NB you will see an extra column
called 'xmin' in each table. You can ignore it.)

HTH,
--
Jamie Walker "While there are no known bugs in it, it might
jamie(at)sagaxis(dot)co(dot)uk destroy your filesystems, eat your data and