Strange Access and PgSQL ODBC

From: Charles Killmer <charlesk(at)netgaintechnology(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Strange Access and PgSQL ODBC
Date: 2000-10-16 12:43:19
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

A while ago I posted a message about stange deletions in a linked table. When a value would be entered into the table through access (table or form view), it would change all the values on that row to #Deleted, until the table was closed and reopend. I figured out how to repeat it but still have no idea how to fix it. Whenever I eneter a value that is already in the table it does this. If you have a field called firstName and Chuck is already in there, enetering Chuck again will cause this. If anyone can help I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
Charles Killmer