Re: Image Insert Postgresql DB

From: "Premsun Choltanwanich" <Premsun(at)nsasia(dot)co(dot)th>
To: <getsreejith(at)gmail(dot)com>, <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <lawgon(at)thenilgiris(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Image Insert Postgresql DB
Date: 2004-11-23 09:45:21
Lists: pgsql-sql

I already try it on last week.
Unfortunately that I cannot create the lo type using the appropriate
functions available in contrib/lo in the Postgresql source tree because
library file cannot be loaded. (I use PostgreSQL 8.0 Beta1 as Database
backend.)
However, it's look like a solution for this problem if I can create
this lo type.

On Tuesday 23 November 2004 01:49 pm, Premsun Choltanwanich wrote:
> I use VB as develop tool and ADO for connect. My code is show below
and
> for vPicMember is stand ADOStream in Binary.
>
> rs.Open "SELECT * FROM t_mbrpic WHERE mbrsysid = " & vSysId, conn,
> adOpenStatic, adLockOptimistic
> If rs.EOF Then rs.AddNew
> rs!MbrSysId = vSysId
> rs!MbrPic = vPicMember.Read
> rs.Update
> rs.Close

i use python, and have no idea about ado, this might help:

http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/psqlodbc/genpage.php?howto-vblo

kg