Last modification date for Triggers, functions, tables ....

From: Didier Gasser-Morlay <didiergm(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Last modification date for Triggers, functions, tables ....
Date: 2010-04-30 17:19:47
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi,

Is there a way to determine the last modification date of the script of a
function or trigger,
Same question for relations and attributes ?

My purpose would be to be able to list all DDL changes having occurred since
a certain date, that would be very useful to me during application
development with a fast evolving db schema.

Thanks

Didier