How do you execute a postgresql function from perl?

From: Stu Krone <skrone(at)blueonyxgroup(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How do you execute a postgresql function from perl?
Date: 2003-04-09 05:29:17
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I'm trying to execute a postgresql function from perl. The function
inserts data into two different tables. I prefer this a sopposed to
using two insert statements. Can anyone point me to any information at
all on how to execute postgresql functions from Perl? The code for
Oracle doesn't work. Any help would be appreciated.

Stu Krone

skrone(at)cox(dot)net