Re: Help with tracking!

From: Shoaib Mir <shoaibmir(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Đỗ Ngọc Trí Cường <seminoob(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Help with tracking!
Date: 2010-05-04 00:23:01
Lists: pgsql-general

2010/4/19 Đỗ Ngọc Trí Cường <seminoob(at)gmail(dot)com>

> Dear all,
>
> I've a problem but I search all the help file and can't find the solution.
>
> I want to track all action of a specify role on all or one schema in
> database.
>
> Can you help me?
>
> Thanks a lot and Best Regard,

Setup your log_line_prefix and log_statement setting properly in
postgresql.conf so that you get the user info and other appropriate details.
After that you can tail the DB server log file and grep for that specific
user to get what sort of SQL is been executed.

--
Shoaib Mir
http://shoaibmir.wordpress.com/