Re: initdb crash

From: nitrogenycs(at)web(dot)de
To: "pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: initdb crash
Date: 2004-07-04 13:36:43
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32

hello,

all the permissions u told me are already set (postgres subdirs + system
dirs) and it doesn't work. Is it perhaps possible to make the output a bit
more verbose so i can see which file/path caused the permission denied
problem? Another idea might be to add an option so that i can force it to
run under an admin user to figure out if that solves the problem. I don't
know how difficult this is though.

-Matthias