Re: RC2 uploaded

From: Erwin Brandstetter <brsa(at)gmx(dot)at>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: RC2 uploaded
Date: 2006-11-08 16:55:48
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dave Page wrote:
> I've uploaded RC2 in src, slackware, osx and win32 formats to
> http://developer.pgadmin.org/ftp/release/v1.6.0-rc2/.
>
> Please take a minute to check it out before I announce.

I have been testing RC2 on Win XP and improvements over RC1 is almost
all I found.

- <del> deletes all of the marked text in edit grid now.
- <esc> now works as expected in boolean fields.
- no more doubling up of schema-prefixes due to improper quoting found.
- no crashes or anything unexpected.

The "almost"-part concerns more edit grid issues and goes into another
bug report.

Regards
Erwin