Need Postgre 7.1.2

From: laurenm1(at)netcourrier(dot)com
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Need Postgre 7.1.2
Date: 2003-02-26 10:27:06
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

I need to use PostgreSQL 7.1.2 because I have to use an application compatible with PostgreSQL 7.1.2. I tried with precompiled PostgreSQL 7.3 that goes with latest cygwin but there is a problem with BLOB.

If I undestand correctly, I have to build it since it has long been gone from cygwin packages. So I downloaded latest cygwin packages, cygipc and PostgreSQL 7.1.2-3 sources. After copying libcygipc.a from /usr/local/lib to /lib, ./configure goes fine. But then make gives this error:
cc1: warning: changing search order for system directory "/usr/local/include"
cc1: warning: as it has already been specified as a non-system directory

I have seen a couple posts about it in the mailing list but couldn't figure out how to handle this problem. I am not used to compiling on cygwin or *nix systems.

If anybody can help on this particular problem, or tell me where to find either an old cygwin distribution coming with pre-compiled 7.1.2 or 7.1.2 binaries going fine with current cygwin distribution, that would be a great help.

Michael Laurent

Web/Wap : www.netcourrier.com
Téléphone/Fax : 08 92 69 00 21 (0,34 € TTC/min)
Minitel: 3615 NETCOURRIER (0,15 € TTC/min)