Re: Ready for beta yet?

From: blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr
To: bogomips(at)post(dot)pl, dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Ready for beta yet?
Date: 2005-10-03 16:50:30
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Tomasz, Dave and friends,

first day to my new job and first day with an access to
the net since a long time.

Tomasz, if you have some time to produce a merge between
what you provided and what I've fixed in official debian I'd
appreciate your help now I particularly think to the pgagent part
of the package which was not taken in consideration in 1.2.2 and
also the i18n relocation.

To all french speackers around, I'd also appreciate any help with
pga3 translation in french too.

However, I plan to work on this until the end of the week if it's not
too late.

Cheers,
Silent Raph.