Re: pgadmin3 stops working when trying to access/show

From: blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr
To: christian(dot)bahls(at)stud(dot)uni-rostock(dot)de
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgadmin3 stops working when trying to access/show
Date: 2003-07-23 14:14:38
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

>> which wxwindows ? official 2.4 ones or unofficial 2.5 that we provide and that is used to compile debian packages ?
>the official one ..

ok, so it is an unpatched 2.4.

>btw: the wrong wxwindows library(2.4) wouldn't interfere with
> my installed pgadmin3, would it?

No, pgadmin3 as released for the moment is linked statically against our wxwindows 2.5.

Andreas, do you have any idea concerning this problem ? Does anybody on the list can reproduce such problems with other linux distros ?

Christian, I'll try to send you more precise informations concerning debian build so that you can try to build it by yourself... But I won't have time until tonight.

Cheers,

Raphaël