Re: Plans for solving the VACUUM problem

From: Doug McNaught <doug(at)wireboard(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Plans for solving the VACUUM problem
Date: 2001-05-18 00:04:06
Lists: pgsql-hackers

[...]

> There you have it. If people like this, I'm prepared to commit to
> making it happen for 7.2. Comments, objections, better ideas?

I'm just commenting from the peanut gallery, but it looks really
well-thought-out to me. I like the general "fast, good enough, not
necessarily perfect" approach you've taken.

I'd be happy to help test and debug once things get going.

-Doug
--
The rain man gave me two cures; he said jump right in,
The first was Texas medicine--the second was just railroad gin,