Postgresql website issues.

From: Mike Cox <mikecoxlinux(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgresql website issues.
Date: 2004-12-30 21:19:05
Lists: pgsql-general

Am I the only one who has trouble reading the website? Some of the
fonts are way too small, especially the " Mirrors | Donate | Contact"
set. The other problem is that it is too light. My eyes strain to
read the text as the background is white, and the text is also a light
color.

Also, on the news area, when one clicks on "PostgresSQL performs well
on 1TB database", the copyright notice along with the privacy policy
are on top of the side menu, covering it. I used Mozilla 1.7 to view
the site.

As a former professional graphics designer, the new postgresql site is
also not balanced in terms of color. There needs to be four differnt
colors in the site, not two (blue, and various shades of grey). This
is similar to how people find things that conform to the golden ratio
as attractive.

If these issues are fixed, than this new design will be much better
than the previous website.