Re: Couple of patches for jdbc driver

From: Gunnar Rønning <gunnar(at)polygnosis(dot)com>
To: Barry Lind <barry(at)xythos(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Couple of patches for jdbc driver
Date: 2001-08-22 11:39:07
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

* Barry Lind <barry(at)xythos(dot)com> wrote:

| Now having said that, there isn't any reason that the jdbc code can't
| be released more frequently than the server. But without a lot more

Maybe there could be sub releases or something, e.g. jdbc version 7.1.2_004
begin release number 4 of the JDBC driver for 7.1.2. We can't keep
recommending people to use CVS tip and if we cannot release a quality
version of the driver synchronized with the release of the core server, then
we will need another release cycle.

--
Gunnar Rønning - gunnar(at)polygnosis(dot)com
Senior Consultant, Polygnosis AS, http://www.polygnosis.com/