Re: generic copy options

From: Dimitri Fontaine <dfontaine(at)hi-media(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Emmanuel Cecchet <manu(at)asterdata(dot)com>, Emmanuel Cecchet <Emmanuel(dot)Cecchet(at)asterdata(dot)com>, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: generic copy options
Date: 2009-09-20 19:55:19
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> But anyhow I think we have run through all the arguments, and it's
> time for some votes from other people.

Same option names whatever the format please. We know the context is
important and people will be able to understand that header does not
refer exactly to the same processing when applied to XML or CSV. But
still refers to if those first lines are imported too...

And I think I prefer 'format csv' rather than 'csv on'.

Regards,
--
dim