Re: [HACKERS] Re: [COMMITTERS] 'pgsql/src/backend/lib stringinfo.c'

From: jwieck(at)debis(dot)com (Jan Wieck)
To: darcy(at)druid(dot)net (D'Arcy J(dot)M(dot) Cain)
Cc: tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us, maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us, hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Re: [COMMITTERS] 'pgsql/src/backend/lib stringinfo.c'
Date: 1998-11-09 19:01:43
Lists: pgsql-hackers

D'Arcy J.M. Cain wrote:

> Yah, C really missed the boat there. I remember the Aztec C compiler
> for CP/M had this neato function called format() which was used to

Sniff - I remember the good old DR days of CP/M too. Where
have all the good concepts gone? Someone remembers rasm and
the rsx constructs for CP/M+? They worked before M$ created
that damned, conflicting resident device driver hell.

I still miss pip :-(

Pardon to be totally off-topic here - sneeef.

Jan

# Let's break this rule - forgive me. #