Re: Postgresql CBT

From: fork <forkandwait(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgresql CBT
Date: 2011-05-24 17:02:12
Lists: pgsql-general

<sade_in <at> yahoo.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Yes. Computer based training.

A psql prompt and the excellent postgresql documentation?

(Sorry to be flip, but typing in examples and fixing mistakes and tweaking input
was how I learned... Hopefully one of the consulting guys on the list will come
back with exactly what you want, but I wouldn't hold my breath. I would also
search for postgresql on Youtube...)