Are there any SQL or JDBC compliance suites use to test

From: Eranda Sooriyabandara <070468d(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Are there any SQL or JDBC compliance suites use to test
Date: 2010-04-16 05:41:01
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi all,
I am a student of University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka and I am doing a project
to compare compatibility of DBMSs. Please help me to do this and I'll send
you the results of my project.So what I need to know is which SQL or JDBC
compliance suites you are using to test PostgreSQL? If there's any what are
they? Please kind enough to make a reply.
Thanks
Eranda