Re: ETL software and training

From: Lew <noone(at)lwsc(dot)ehost-services(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ETL software and training
Date: 2009-08-25 22:29:34
Lists: pgsql-general

Devrim GÜNDÜZ wrote:
> I'd contact Pentaho:

What an unfortunate corporate name, if pronounced with a long "a" sound as in
"name". If pronounced with the "a" sound in "father" it's not so bad.

I used to work for a company called "MyWebOS" (later "WebOS"). Spanish
speakers thought that a very amusing name.

Pentaho looks good based on their website, though. I bookmarked them.

--
Lew