Getting listed on "Community Guide to PostgreSQL GUI Tools"

From: Thomas Kellerer <spam_eater(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Getting listed on "Community Guide to PostgreSQL GUI Tools"
Date: 2009-08-22 11:52:07
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I was going through the list of application at http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Community_Guide_to_PostgreSQL_GUI_Tools

and was wondering whom I should contact to get my application listed there as well.

It is a Java based SQL tool (http://www.sql-workbench.net) and supports PostgreSQL (as a matter of fact I do most of the DBMS independent development agains my local PG database).

I have also seen that some of the listed applications don't seem to be active any longer (PGAccess, Xpg, pginhaler). Wouldn't it make sense to clean up a bit there as well?

Cheers
Thomas