Re: PostgreSQL Europe Board nomination

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
Cc: Jean-Paul Argudo <jean-paul(at)postgresqlfr(dot)org>, Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, pgeu-general <pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL Europe Board nomination
Date: 2010-04-21 19:25:26
Lists: pgeu-general

Hi Devrim,

I wouldn't have accepted the nomination if I thought there were any
chance that i couldn't commit the appropriate amount of time.
Fortunately my job allows me time for community matters, so I'm able
to deal with things in the day if required, not just in my own time.

--
Dave Page
The Enterprise Postgres Company