Re: BUG #5404: Mirrored pgadmin GUI

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Roee <s_roee(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #5404: Mirrored pgadmin GUI
Date: 2010-04-08 00:30:40
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 4:09 AM, Roee <s_roee(at)yahoo(dot)com> wrote:

> Bug reference:      5404
> Logged by:          Roee
> Email address:      s_roee(at)yahoo(dot)com
> PostgreSQL version: 8.3/8.4
> Operating system:   Windows XP
> Details:
>
> Hi,
> Some failure happened to my computer and since then, the pgadmin's gui is
> mirrored. On other words, it flows from right to left, but not only in
> controls order, in some screens pixels order is mirrored (means p looks like
> q etc.).
>
> It may be connected to the fact that my locale is Hebrew which is right to
> left language, but anyway, this kind of bug shouldn't happen.
>
> So I'm tracking it as a bug as the pixel order should not be reversed, when
> controls order is reversed.

This list is for PostgreSQL bugs. I'm not sure that the problem
you're experiencing is a bug at all (it's hard to tell without more
detail), but it's not a PostgreSQL bug in any case. I would suggest
that you try this question on the pgadmin-support list:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgadmin-support/

...Robert