undefined relations in pg_locks

From: "Sabin Coanda" <sabin(dot)coanda(at)deuromedia(dot)ro>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: undefined relations in pg_locks
Date: 2008-02-06 13:36:26
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi there,

I have a procedure where a dead-lock occurs, and I'm trying to find the
tables involved in the lock.

Unfortunatelly, I don't find the related objects of the oids of "relation"
field. Also all the fields "classid" and "objid" are null.

May I suppose there were references to temporary objects ?
However, how cand I get the related objects involved in this lock ?

TIA,
Sabin