Re: Segmentation fault with 8.3 FTS ISpell

From: Hannes Dorbath <light(at)theendofthetunnel(dot)de>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Segmentation fault with 8.3 FTS ISpell
Date: 2008-01-15 16:37:49
Lists: pgsql-general

Hannes Dorbath wrote:
> Yes, I'll try to catch the row.

I just slammed a BEFORE UPDATE FOR EACH ROW trigger with RAISE NOTICE on
the table to catch the row ID where it fails.

The row ID is never the same. Neither can I reproduce it when I use the
last reported row ID.

Is NOTICE logging / printing asynchron? Is there some sort of queuing
that eats the ID where it really fails?

Any ideas to track this down?

--
Best regards,