Re: Problems with PostgreSQL DBI-Link / DBD-ODBC

From: "Pit M(dot)" <fmi-soft(at)gmx(dot)de>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problems with PostgreSQL DBI-Link / DBD-ODBC
Date: 2007-11-05 16:02:03
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi David,

I'm sorry to bother you again, but I still couldn't get it to work. Like
you suggested, I checked for successfully installed schemas. There was
one, which I deleted again because I don't know which of my countless
tries to create it was the successful one. I think the following code
should be alright, however when executing it, I receive the following
error message:
"ERROR: error from Perl function: error from Perl function:
DBD::ODBC::db column_info failed: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Die
Verbindung ist mit Ergebnissen von einem anderen hstmt belegt
(SQL-HY000)(DBD: odbc_columns/SQLColumns err=-1) at line 66. at line 53.
SQL state: XX000"

"Die Verbindung ist mit Ergebnissen von einem anderen hstmt belegt" is
German and means "The connection is occupied/reserved with results from
another hstmt". I'm desperately trying to solve it, but have no idea
where to start.

SELECT dbi_link.make_accessor_functions(
'dbi:ODBC:test'::dbi_link.data_source,
'sa'::text,
''::text,
'---
AutoCommit: 1
RaiseError: 1
'::dbi_link.yaml,
NULL::dbi_link.yaml,
NULL::text,
NULL::text,
'test'::text
);

Hope you can help me one more time. Thanks.

Regards,

Pit