Postgres Performance

From: Aftab Alam <aalam(at)tsrdarashaw(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgres Performance
Date: 2008-03-20 05:38:09
Lists: pgsql-admin
Dear All,

            I am using postgres 7.0 with linux with 15 GB of database & 3 gb of RAM.
Can anyone suggest what is the best setting for postgres. I am using postgres as web db.

Regards
aftab

This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. TSR Darashaw Ltd. has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. TSR Darashaw Ltd. reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the TSR Darashaw Ltd's e-mail system.

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Shane AmblerDate: 2008-03-20 07:48:10