Jumping out of moderation and web approval

From: ๏̯͡๏ Guido Barosio <gbarosio(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Jumping out of moderation and web approval
Date: 2010-03-17 00:38:42
Lists: pgsql-www

Guys,

Due to time shortage I will be ejecting from the moderation
process. I spoke today on this with Alvaro, and as I told him I should
probably done this before, I expected time to appear again, but life
and work are struggling my poor time availability.

Anyway, here I am, just informing that I won't be able to help for
a long period.

Apologies and keep the feeding the troll!

Guido