Re: List of prominant users

From: Guido Barosio <gbarosio(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: List of prominant users
Date: 2006-02-13 20:59:35
Lists: pgsql-www

Can we add Globant in the Technology clause?

www.globant.com

Someone sent me time ago a pdf with a survey to create a custom case study
to be presented on the site. I am unable to find that pdf at the moment, but
I will present to case studies if someone is able to deliver that pdf file
into my inbox once again :)

Case studies for:

lastminute.com (Europe, UK, Travel and Leisure)
globant.com (South America, Argentina. Offshore IT)

Regards and thanks in advance,
Guido

--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign .