how to change index cluster ratio?

From: huaxin zhang <uwcssa(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: how to change index cluster ratio?
Date: 2005-09-06 18:57:46
Lists: pgsql-admin

I am using 8.0.3

One problem I found is that even if I specify to create a clustered index by
"cluster idx_name on table_name", I still can not tell the optimizer that the
index of "idx_name" is a clustered index with "index correlation" value as 1.0
(traced from the cost_index() in costsize.c)

so where is the "index correlation" information stored and how can i update it?

thanks
Huaxin