ERROR IN RESTORE DATABASE

From: JORGE MALDONADO <jorgemal1960(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ERROR IN RESTORE DATABASE
Date: 2009-06-02 16:18:09
Lists: pgsql-novice

I made a backup of my database and a restore in a different PC and I am
getting the following error message:

pg_restore: [archiver (db)] Error while PROCESSING TOC:
pg_restore: [archiver (db)] Error from TOC entry 369; 2612 16386 PROCEDURAL
LANGUAGE plpgsql postgres
pg_restore: [archiver (db)] could not execute query: ERROR: language
"plpgsql" already exists
Command was: CREATE PROCEDURAL LANGUAGE plpgsql;

When I open the restored database I can see all of the objects in it:
schema, tables, keys, etc. so I do not know what this error means; it seems
that everything is fine. I will appreciate any advice.

With respect,
Jorge Maldonado