Postgres Help with TPC-H

From: "Adam Conrad" <acconrad(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgres Help with TPC-H
Date: 2007-12-16 01:36:46
Lists: pgsql-novice

I just downloaded the TPC-H benchmark and I just want to use the stock dbgen
schema/data and qgen queries on postgres. However, while reading the
documentation for running the makefile, postgres is not listed as an
available database to model (they have DB2, sqlserver, etc). How do I get
TPC-H to work for Postgres (from scratch)? I'm very new to benchmarking and
I don't know how to use the benchmark on postgres at all.