Hi, i want to contribute...

From: "andress calderon" <andress(dot)calderon(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Hi, i want to contribute...
Date: 2007-03-22 15:36:56
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

I want to contribute with new features in Data mining. In the University of
Nariño (Colombia) works in new operators and primitives in Knowledge
Discovery in Databases and We had integrated several operators in a own
version named PostgresKDD, We like integrate this features in the official
version.

How can i get help for start???

I dont speak english good but i'll try =).

--
Free Software Lives!!!
Free Software Rules!!!