Re: What is the Best Way to Learn PL/pgSQL?

From: manjusri schuit <manjusri(dot)schuit(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: operationsengineer1(at)yahoo(dot)com, srini_iyyer_bio(at)yahoo(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: What is the Best Way to Learn PL/pgSQL?
Date: 2005-12-13 21:39:51
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hello
Besides the tip for oracle take a look at the some books on postgresql:

1)PHP and PostgreSQL Advanced Web Programming by Ewald Geschwinde, Hans-
Juergen Schoenig
Older version of postgresql <8.0 but prety nice examples ( from personal
experiece verry usefull book on many aspects of postgresql)

2)PostgreSQL By Korry Douglas,Susan Douglas
thinks also older version of postgresql < 8.0 (don't know much about it)

With kind regards

--
Met vriendelijke groet
Manjusri Schuit