Question on SIGFPE in Windows

From: "Qingqing Zhou" <zhouqq(at)cs(dot)toronto(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Question on SIGFPE in Windows
Date: 2006-07-26 09:22:01
Lists: pgsql-hackers

SIGFPE is a synchornous signal and Windows will raise it if proper flag is
set (check out the example program):

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/kfy34skx.aspx

But seems we didn't use the above method. Instead, we use the same
methodology as other asynchrounous signals. My question is: (1) can windows
really raise SIGFPE in our setting && (2) can we really catch it in windows?

Regards,
Qingqing