How to move BLOB partitions to a different tablespace?

From: sandeep_g25(at)rediffmail(dot)com (sandeep G)
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How to move BLOB partitions to a different tablespace?
Date: 2003-09-29 04:10:03
Lists: pgsql-admin

I've a table which has a number & a blob column, both of which are NOT
NULL type. This table is composite partitioned using range & hash on
the same column.
Each partition is sub partitioned into two. I'm using ORACLE VERSION 9.0.2.

Now if I try to move the partitions to a different tablespace I get an
oracle error sayiing that ERROR: ORA_14257 cannot move partition other
than a Range or Hash partition

Now is there any other way to move the partition to another
tablespace. Here is the code

CREATE TABLE temp1
(
col1 INTEGER NOT NULL ,