How would I write this query...

From: "Jim Fitzgerald" <jfitz(at)spacelink(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How would I write this query...
Date: 2006-04-30 18:32:01
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi -

I have two tables, one of them has names of people and an associated
integer ID. The other table is a list of the people (from the first table)
by their ID number that have signed up for a class. How would I write a
query that would list all the people from the first table that do not have
any entries in the second table? Basically, I want a listing of all my
people who have not signed up for the class.

Thanks!
-Jim