who is pgsql in cvs

From: Christian Bird <cabird(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: who is pgsql in cvs
Date: 2006-02-17 08:26:03
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,

I'm a grad student doing some work correlating mailinglist activity
with cvs activity for a datamining conference and I'm using postgres
as one of the OSS projects under study. For most names of cvs
committers, I've been able to determine what e-mail addresses they
used on this mailinglist. The one cvs identity that I'm having a
tough time with is pgsql. Is this cvs committer a person or an
account used for some special purpose? It looks to have a number of
commits over the life of the repository. If anyone could help me out
by letting me know who pgsql is or if it isn't a person and fulfills
some role, that would be greatly appreciated! Thanks a bunch!

-- Chris

--
Christian Bird
cabird(at)gmail(dot)com