Crash on saving

From: "Christian Lins" <cahadras(at)googlemail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Crash on saving
Date: 2007-06-07 13:03:43
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello there!

I think I discovered a bug in pgAdminIII 1.6.3 (win-binary).
If you copy a text in Acrobat Reader an paste it into the pgAdmin SQL-Window
and then hit the Save-Button the whole program crashes with a seg-fault.
Additionally and more severe the file you wanted to save to is corrupted (0
byte size).

I think this might be a problem with the encoding charset, because if you
send a query to the database which includes a pasted text part which was
copied from Acrobat the database rejects the query with a strange "syntax
error" showing Unicode-letters as ASCII-letters.

Chris