template1 problems

From: "Sim Zacks" <sim(at)compulab(dot)co(dot)il>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: template1 problems
Date: 2005-07-06 14:06:11
Lists: pgsql-general

Postgresql 8.0 Linux. using PGAdmin III 1.2 client

I accidentally did a restore of my database into template1. I thought the
best way to reverse it would be to drop the database and make a new one with
template0 as the template. But it didn't like that because template1 is a
system database so I can't drop it.

Is there a better way of fixing this then going through and deleting all the
objects one at a time?

Thanks
Sim