Re: PostgreSQL Developer Network

From: William Yu <wyu(at)talisys(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL Developer Network
Date: 2005-06-21 03:29:40
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

My take on this. For a while I've tried to setup my own internal
documentation system for my company but it turned out to be half-baked,
unfriendly to use, etc. Mainly because I have to spend most of my time
doing product development and end up with zero time to work on the
documentation.

Then I gave up and decided to try out some of the various Wiki packages.
Wiki is where it's at for colloborative documents. Since your preferred
languange is PHP, take a look at MediaWiki. They have a beta that works
with PostgreSQL.